Dekker Vmax Liquid Ring
Vacuum Pumping Systems
The Dekker Vmax system is a high-vacuum system for removing VOCs from groundwater and vapors from the soil without water treatment. The main advantage of the Vmax system is that the use of water – and the corrosion and waste associated with it – has been completely eliminated. DVT’s patented DX-5 and DX-7 air/oil separator virtually eliminates oil carry-over concerns and ensures the cleanest environment.
By using Dekker’s specially formulated low vapor pressure sealing fluid Vmaxol, you can operate the system for 10,000 hours or more without an oil change and prevent corrosion and scale buildup. This results in maximum savings in overall operating and maintenance costs. Another benefit is that the life of the pump increases dramatically. Many systems that have been in operation for more than 15 years still have the original pump installed and working without a major overhaul.
- Patented, high-efficiency DX-5 separator eliminates oil
- Sturdy bearing pedestal mounts to standard NEMA, C-face
- Rugged, high-quality, industrial system, offering years of
- Extended-life seal-fluid is not used as a lubricant. Change
interval is not critical, resulting in a minimum of 10,000
hours of continuous operation.
- Direct drive at low speed (1750rpm) eliminates the use of
V-belts, resulting in very low maintenance and zero downtime.
- Extremely low operating noise level makes this system
desirable in today’s workplace.
- Continuous operation over the full vacuum range without
- Carry-over of soft solids and/or minimal amounts of liquid
does not cause damage to the internal parts of the pump.
- Air-cooled design is standard with water-cooling at no extra
- Improved compact design.
Dekker Vmax Specifications