Santoprene® jacketed 3-wire with ground
Santoprene® twisted 3-wire with ground and
FEP fluoropolymer jacketed 3-wire
and 2-wire with ground
Submersible Pump Cable
Santoprene® Twisted & Jacketed Cable
Santoprene® twisted & jacketed type cable furnished in pre-cut lengths with a water tight ETP fluoroelastomer plug
on one end for direct connection to Franklin motor. Stranded copper conductor, 2-wire with ground
or 3 with ground.
- For use with submersible pumps in water wells, cable is UL approved for this application
- Suitable for hot or cold conditions, from -50°F to 200°F, 105°C dry, 75°C wet, 60°C in oil.
- Santoprene® Thermoplastic rubber is inherently resistant to a wide variety of dissolved phase oils, solvents and chemicals.
- Santoprene should not be used in free product applications. Please use a FEP fluoropolymer cable.
Santoprene Submersible Pump Cable Specifications
Twisted & Jacketed Cable
FEP twisted & jacketed type cable furnished in pre-cut lengths with a water tight ETP fluoroelastomer plug on one
end for direct connection to Franklin motor. Stranded copper conductor, 2-wire with ground or 3-with ground.
- The construction of this pump cable exceeds the electrical and physical test parameters of UL standard 83 that covers deep well submersible pump cable.
- FEP fluoropolymer insulated and jacketed cables are routinely used for control, instrumentation and low voltage power cables in mass transportation systems, critical warning for chemical plants, nuclear facilities and various utility installations. FEP fluoropolymer insulated jacketed cables are able to pass the large scale IEEE-383 flammability tests.
- Due to the physical and electrical characteristics of FEP fluoropolymer the above noted pump cable should outlive the life expectancy of the pump to which it is attached.
FEP Submersible Pump Cable Specifications