Hold the future of water quality monitoring in your hand. The SMARTROLL Multiparameter (MP) Handheld combines industry-leading water quality sensors with revolutionary smartphone mobility. The intuitive iSitu® Application eliminates training time and runs on your iPhone®, iPod touch®, or iPad® device.
Simply connect the SMARTROLL MP Probe to a battery pack, launch the iSitu App, and start reading results. No warm-up time or tedious setup. The iSitu App guides you through spot checks, calibrations, and data management.
The the SMARTROLL MP simultaneously measures 14 parameters:
- Chemical parameters: Dissolved oxygen (optical sensor), conductivity (actual and specific), pH, ORP, salinity, total dissolved solids, resistivity, and density
- Physical parameters: Air and water temperature, barometric pressure, water level, and water pressure
- Use the SMARTROLL MP System anywhere: Reduce field equipment requirements for routine monitoring and lowflow sampling events.
- Instantly collaborate with colleagues: Use a wired or wireless connection to send real-time snapshots of data.
- Streamline data management: Consolidate all site information on your smartphone and tag data with site photos and GPS coordinates. Log data to your smartphone and download results in a standard file format.
- Get accurate results: Internal logic automatically compensates measurements for barometric pressure and salinity.
- Eliminate errors: Smart sensors automatically recognize calibration solutions, store calibration data in the sensors, and perform diagnostics. Start monitoring immediately. Sensors are pre-calibrated at the factory with NIST®-traceable standards (where applicable).
- Reduce maintenance: Robust sensors stand up to field use and calibrations can last for months.
In-Situ SMARTROLL MP Specifications
In-Situ SMARTROLL MP Operator's Manual