Model ML-1 and ML-1M
These are the most sensitive and ruggedly-built
ferromagnetic locators available. Locate iron valve boxes, steel survey pins, iron pipes, buried manhole covers, and other ferrous objects hidden under pavement, grass, or snow.
- Easy and simple one-hand operation, built-in handle!
- Easy to learn – 3 keypad switches: On/Off and Volume, Sensitivity Up, Sensitivity Down.
- Volume built into the On/Off key: Just hold down the key while it cycles through settings.
- Micro-processor remembers the volume and gain
settings from the last time the unit was On.
- Non-metered (ML-1), and metered (ML-1M) versions designed to look, feel, and operate exactly the same, with the same life-time warranty.
- ML-1M version with LCD shows positive or negative polarity and signal strength. Detect edges of covers, pipe joints.
- The metered version (ML-1M) adds features without complexity. No learning curve between units.
- Strong aluminum “MonoTube” construction from
the tip through the end of the handle and ABS injection molded electronics case provides the best structural integrity in a hand-held locator.
- Lightweight, only about 2 pounds, including batteries.
- Uses 2 regular alkaline 9 volt batteries, parallel; and the unit is shipped with 2 spare batteries.
- Soft-pack carrying case included. Hard case optional.
- Life-time warranty. “Good enough to last a life time, and then some.” It’s a tool! Don’t settle for less!!
- Battery compartment separated from electronic components and circuit board. No exposing electronics to replace the batteries.
Model ML-1 and ML-1M Specifications
Model ML-1 ML-1M Magnetic Locator Instruction Manual