Bruker S1 TITAN
The S1 TITAN is among the lightest (1.5 kg, including battery) tube-based handheld XRF analyzers on the market today. Fast analysis speed and exceptional accuracy are two key attributes that help define the S1 TITAN.
Other innovative features include an integrated touch-screen color display, 50 kV X-ray tube, SMART Grade™ timing, SharpBeamTM optimized X-ray geometry, Silicon Drift Detector (SDD), and an extremely tough housing that is sealed against humid and dusty environments.
- Available calibrations include: alloy, gold and precious metals, bulk material (E‐scrap and catalytic converters), soil, mining, restricted materials, and customer specific
- Superior FAST SDD™ detector technology
- Superior count rates and resolution (compared to previous generation SiPIN instruments)
- Faster than previous generations
- Lower detection limits
- Easy analysis of light elements, such as magnesium, aluminum and silicon, without the need for vacuum or helium atmosphere (S1 TITAN 800 and 600 only)
Bruker S1 TITAN Specifications
Bruker S1 TITAN QuickStart Guide
Bruker S1 TITAN User Manual
Bruker Radiation Safety Manual