GECM shown with optional total runtime counters, fusible disconnects,
7-day On/Off timer
Geotech Environmental Control Module (GECM)
The GECM (Geotech Environmental Control Module) is a specially designed microprocessor based industrial control panel for operation of a wide variety of industrial equipment including Geotech remediation pumps and blowers. TheGECM will accommodate many different combinations of equipment from one control panel.
The GECM has been designed specifically for ease of use and installation. A basic panel is capable of controlling up to 8 devices from 24 I.S. probe inputs. Devices can vary from small signal relays to 75 hp motor starters. A system can be easily expanded to accommodate up to 32 additional outputs and 96 additional I.S. probe inputs.
- All components are housed in an easy-to-install weather proof NEMA 4X (IP66) enclosure.
- A bright 16 x 2 character vacuum fluorescent display shows users exactly what is happening with each individual component within the system.
- Probe float position and output device on/off status can easily be viewed on the display day or night.
- A four button key pad is used to change menu and
- Large Hand/Off/Auto switch controls for direct control over individual system devices.
- Incorporated circuitry for wiring extensions into locations classified as hazardous.
GECM with Telemetry Specifications