Geotech Payment & Credit Terms
Accepted Methods of Payment:
- Cashier Check
- Credit Terms
Visa® – MasterCard® – American Express® – Discover® Card
- Company Check
- Geotech’s current terms are 1%-10 Days/Net 30 as stated on each invoice.
- It is expressly understood and agreed that these terms are part of the contract between the parties and applies to all Invoices supplied by the Seller.
- It is agreed the buyer will pay all invoices within the stated terms.
- Geotech recommends and encourages our cash discount of 1% if paid within 10 days. Discounts do not apply to credit card payments.
- In the event your account is not paid according to these terms, you agree to pay a SERVICE CHARGE OF 1 1/2% per month on the principal balance during the term of the delinquency. All service charges must be paid.
- If the account becomes more than 90 days delinquent and is placed in collection, you agree to pay all costs of collection including reasonable attorney’s fees and court costs.
- In the event of litigation, you agree to the jurisdiction and venue of the City and County of Denver, Colorado.
- Customers with an approved credit line will be extended 1% -10 Days/NET 30 terms.
- Customers more than 30 days past due will be put on shipping hold until account is once again current.
- Customers more than 45 days past due will lose their open account status and revert to C.O.D. or credit card payments.
- In addition to any other remedies available under the laws of Colorado, applicant agrees that returned checks will be assessed a $15.00 charge.
- Returned Merchandise will not be accepted without first contacting Geotech and obtaining a “Return Material Authorization” (RMA) number. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
► Download Geotech Credit Application
► Download Geotech Credit Terms