Geotech Borehole Resistivity System
The Geotech Borehole Resistivity System is a rugged, portable, hand-operated downhole logger which
measures both apparent resistivity and the natural self-potential (SP).
Applications include mineral exploration, subsurface mapping (isopachs), locating fresh and salt-water bearing information; lithologic and structural correlation between wells, and well construction.
- Measures both resistivity and self-potential (SP)
- Resistivity is read in a range of 0-10,000 ohm-feet
- Self-potential is read in a range of 1-1,000 millivolts, positive or negative
- Battery powered readout instrument, and indicator for resistivity and SP in a rugged water tight case
- 500 feet (152m) of four-conductor downhole logging cable mounted on a portable hand reel
- 1" (2.5cm) diameter probe assembly
- Two-single conductor insulated surface lines
on storage reels
Geotech Borehole Resistivity System Specifications
Geotech Borehole Resistivity System Manual