INW WaveData™ SIMbox and SIMtube
The SIMbox and SIMtube GPRS dataloggers are small, ultra low power, high-end loggers with built-in GPRS modems. These small dataloggers feature internal temperature sensors, 2 GB micro SD cards, and SIM card slots.
These units are ideal for groundwater monitoring purposes. Since the SIMtube fits in a 2" well, it can easily be installed with a well-seal. The GPRS antenna can be integrated in the lid that covers the well or borehole for better performance.
These loggers can be powered by either an internal 3.6 Volt Lithium battery that will last for years when the logger is configured in a low-power mode by an auxiliary power supply.
Alternate enclosures and mounting configurations are available for other site-specific demands. The SIMbox and SIMtube come pre-programmed for your application and are ready to deploy and use!
- Two serial RS-232 sensors
- One RS-422/RS-485 signal
- Modbus and SDI-12 protocol supported
- Unit uses programmable input and output drivers
- Two analog, 0-20 mA inputs
- Two analog, 0-3.6 Vdc inputs
- Optional four analog inputs can be configured as 0-20 mA or 0-10 VDC
- One digital input or pulse counter
- One controllable switched power 12 VDC output to power connected sensors
- Internal temperature to monitor the processor temperature
- Internal GPRS/GSM modem
- Optional GPS receiver, satellite, or radio modem
- Internal monitoring battery-life and rest capacity
- Tube version fits in a 2 inch well
- Connect up to 16 sensors to SIMbox with INW junction boxes
- Connect up to 4 sensors to SIMtube with junction box (4" well or larger)
INW SIMbox & SIMtube Specifications
INW SIMbox & SIMtube Instruction Manual